How can I access databases when the proxy server is down?
On-campus users may bypass the proxy server by following the instructions below:
- Find the database in the A-Z list.
- Right-click on the URL and copy it.
- Open a new browser window/tab.
- Paste the URL in the address bar in the new window.
- Delete everything to the left of the second https (or http) in the URL.
- Hit enter.
Off-campus users within the state of Tennessee may access the Tennessee Electronic Library through the state portal.
Was this helpful? 0 0