I'm having trouble logging into one of the library databases.
Did you login through the proxy server?
Off-campus users must always login to the library's subscription databases through the proxy server using single sign-on authentication. Users who are already signed into Sakai, the portal, or Microsoft 365 will not need to login again. Users who are not already signed in should see login screens that look like this:
- Login with your Johnson University email address and password
- If you have trouble logging in, please clear your browser cache, restart your browser and try logging in again
- If you still have trouble, please contact the IT department at ittickets @ johnsonu.edu
Don't see the correct login screen?
- Make sure you use the database links on the A-Z Databases LibGuide
- Has your database session expired? Re-login using the database links on the A-Z Databases list
Still having problems? Contact us!
- Ask @ JohnsonU.LibAnswers.com
- (865) 622-9073 (SMS/Text)
Sending us screenshots may help us solve your access problem more quickly.
Have a question? We hope you will find the answer you need in our FAQs! If your question doesn't have an answer there, please use the Submit a Question link below to send us your question.