I am a graduate of Central Florida Bible College/Florida Christian College. Where can I find syllabi or other resources from past faculty?


Please contact the Glass Memorial Library with details of your request at Library@JohnsonU.edu. Please state your name, contact information, the year you graduated/attended, and any other necessary information to help better assist your needs.

For transcript requests, please place your request through the Registrar by visiting their website. https://johnsonu.edu/registrar/request-transcripts/


  • Last Updated Nov 29, 2023
  • Views 14
  • Answered By Marla Black

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Contact Us

Have a question? We hope you will find the answer you need in our FAQs! If your question doesn't have an answer there, please use the Submit a Question link below to send us your question.